Home Affordable Refinance Program
Also Called HARP, Version 2.0
If you have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac home mortgage you may be eligible to Refinance your Home REGARDLESS of value
Even if you are underwater you can refinance and take advantage of TODAYS LOW RATES
Unlimited Loan to Value Allowed
NO Mortgage Insurance
Primary Residences, Second Homes and Investment Properties are all eligible!
Click on the Fannie or Freddie Logos to see if your loan is eligible!
What is this loan program?
If you are a homeowner who is current on your mortgage payments but think you are unable to refinance to a lower interest rate because your home value has decreased, you may be able be still be eligible.
Do I qualify for the Home Affordable Refinance Program? Answer these questions:
- Do you have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan? If you don’t know, check links above or contact us at 888-681-0777
- Was your loan securitized on or before June 1st 2009
- Are you current on your mortgage payments?
- “Current” means that you haven’t been more than 30 days late on your mortgage payment in the last 6 months.
What do I do next?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may qualify for a Home Affordable Refinance. The next step is to gather the information you will need to provide for the loan. This includes:
- Information about the monthly gross (before tax) income of your household, including 2 recent pay stubs and 2 years W-2’s if you receive them or documentation of income covering 2 years if you receive income from other sources.
- Your 2 most recent income tax returns.
- Information about any second mortgage on the house.
- Account balances and minimum monthly payments due on all of your credit cards.
- Account balances and monthly payments on all your other debts such as student loans and car loans.
After you have this information, you should call us. Don’t delay, volume is already very heavy. Once you contact us, please be patient. Details of the program are still emerging and it may take time before we are ready to close your loan.
How does this help me?
If you do not qualify for a standard loan, you may qualify for this government sponsored loan.
- Refinance your home regardless of loan to value (LTV) with no Mortgage Insurance if you do not currently have MI
- No Mortgage Insurance required if you currently do not have MI
- If you currently have Mortgage Insurance, we can work to get it transferred you can still refinance with no LTV cap
- You can qualify for today’s current low interest rates
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have adopted changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes. If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced and expanded provisions of HARP. You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae by checking the following websites: www.freddiemac.com/mymortgage or http://www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/